Fatty Acid composition - ISO 12966-2:2011 & ISO 5508:1990
Fees shown are before tax. The applicable taxes (Goods and Services Tax and provincial sales tax in Quebec) will be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2013-14||2014-15||2015-16||2016-17||2017-18|
|362||Export contract certificate||$587.37||$596.77||$606.32||$616.02||$625.88|
Description of service
The fatty acid composition (%) and calculated iodine value of the oil extracted from the sample are provided using the International Organization for Standardization method.
- Documents detailing the fatty acid profile will be reported within two business days of receiving the sample.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
Applying for Fatty Acid composition - ISO 12966-2:2011 & ISO 5508:1990
- Service can be requested thru either a submitted sample request form:
- I-106 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Western Canada
- I-107 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Eastern Canada
- I-129 - Accredited Container Sampler Program (ACSP) sample submission form
- I-130 - Certified Container Sampling Program (CCSP) sample submission form
- Or, thru the request for inspection services applicable to service: