Chlorophyll content with ISO10519:1997/ AOCS Ak2-92
Fees shown are before tax. The applicable taxes (Goods and Services Tax and provincial sales tax in Quebec) will be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2013-14||2014-15||2015-16||2016-17||2017-18|
|361||Export contract certificate||$234.95||$238.71||$242.53||$246.41||$250.35|
Description of service
The chlorophyll content of the sample is tested using the International Organization for Standardization method and the results are provided in milligrams per kilogram.
- Documents detailing chlorophyll content will be reported within two business days of receiving the sample.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
|90%||service not requested||service not requested|
Applying for Chlorophyll content with ISO10519:1997/ AOCS Ak2-92
- Service can be requested thru either a submitted sample request form:
- I-106 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Western Canada
- I-107 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Eastern Canada
- I-129 - Accredited Container Sampler Program (ACSP) sample submission form
- I-130 - Certified Container Sampling Program (CCSP) sample submission form
- Or, thru the request for inspection services applicable to service: