Third-party authorization application
Fees for these services are exempt from the Goods and Services Tax. The Goods and Services Tax will not be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2013–14||2014–15||2015–16||2016–17||2017–18|
Description of service
Processing of application for third-party authorization to provide inward inspection services or inward weighing services.
- A decision will be made with respect to the authorization of a service provider within 10 business days of receiving a complete application form
- The applicant will be notified within one business day of authorization being given
- The Canadian Grain Commission's website is updated within three business days of the effective date of the change on the status of an authorized service provider
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
Applying for Third-party authorization application
- If you feel that the Canadian Grain Commission is not meeting its performance standards, you can give us feedback.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council